Wikipedia defines Customer Experience as: In commerce, customer experience (CX) is the product of an interaction between an organization and a customer over the duration of their relationship. This interaction is made up of three parts:
- the customer journey
- the brand touchpoints the customer interacts with
- and the environments the customer experiences (including digital environment) during their experience
CXera focuses on delivering repeatable and amazing staff and customer experiences, digitally.
Why is CX a big deal?
Investing in better customer experience can significantly contribute to revenue growth and customer loyalty. According to Gartner, “More than two-thirds of marketers responsible for CX say their companies compete mostly on the basis of CX, according to the 2017 Gartner Customer Experience in Marketing Survey. And in two years’ time, 81% say they expect to be competing mostly or completely on the basis of CX.”
What are the CX issues that CXera helps fix?
We created CXera because we realized organizations wanted to go beyond CX concepts and improve the entire customer journey in every digital transaction. Our CXera Experiences and patent-pending “CX waterfall approach” help improve the following customer experience challenges:
- Non-existent or poor handoffs between marketing, sales and services causes internal staff and customer problems
- Poor alignment and sharing of customer intel causes rework and less effective staff
- Poor alignment and sharing of customer intel causes lost new and add-on expand business
- Poor customer experience translates to low Net Promoter Score (NPS), lost social mindshare, and low internal morale
- No digital customer footprint translates to the inability to focus on what matters or ability to repeat success