- Keep Customers Current with Targeted Announcements
- Retain and Expand Business with Focused Campaigns
- Drive Adoption by Sharing Customer Success Examples
- Continuously Capture Feedback Throughout the Customer Journey
- Improve NPS by Immediately Responding to Customers
- Continuously Exchange Ideas and Content
- Be in Sync Showing Progress across Vendors, Partners, and Customers
- Drive Adoption with Prescriptive Checklists for Self-Service Guidance
- Stay in Touch with Customers through AI-Driven Recommendations
- Repeat Customer Success using Behavior Analytics
- Promote Trends with Automatic Updates to Improve CX
- Expand Customer Value with Notifications on their Terms
Onboard or Everboard?
The handoff from your sales team to your services department is often not as smooth as it should be. That means a bumpy onboarding experience directly affects your customers. At CXera, we’re helping businesses streamline their onboarding experience. Drive repeatable success with new customers through our simple-to-create Experience SitesTM and help take your onboarding strategy to a new level.
With a proven user flow and tailored content, your customers will return to their Experience SiteTM throughout the onboarding process as you fulfill your promise to help them succeed.
Easily customize our built-in templates in minutes to produce compelling content that keeps your customers coming back again and again. Say goodbye to conventional onboarding and say hello to everboarding.
Why Digital Customer Experience (CX) Microsites?
The way we do business in today’s digital sales and service economy has changed for virtually every organization. To get it right, you need a digital approach that supports customers from first contact to their success. And with a digital approach you can enable sales and services success while also improving the customer’s experience at every point in their journey.
CXera produces digital microsites that we call Experience Sites in minutes in order to deliver and track great customer experiences, every time.
Who Uses CXera Digital Experiences?
Your departments—including Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success—can quickly create and collaborate through Experience sites. While each department may start at a different stage of the customer journey, we all know that enabling customer success is critical to driving revenue and retention. With CXera Experiences, you can deliver customer success at every stage for every department and learn from digital trends to repeat success.
Improve Your Customer’s Digital Journey Today
CXera is not a platform and it will not take you weeks or months to deploy. Our cloud-based application is engineered to make the digital age of selling and buying easy—with no technical expertise required. This is made possible by integrating with many popular cloud-based solutions and using Experience templates that are fully customizable through our Experience creation wizard. In minutes, design, populate and launch Experience Sites to your staff and customers to make a difference starting today.
Example Case Study: Lead with Value
MooseCorp are the providers of an accounting software platform. Each year, they welcome hundreds of new customers to their platform. Yet they notice that a growing number of customers cancel their contracts just one month after handoff to the customer success department.
MooseCorp leadership realizes that onboarding new customers must become their top priority. Working with CXera solution, they deploy an Onboarding Experience Site for the new customers to:
- Increase the number of effective handoffs from their sales to customer success departments, improving each customer’s first impressions and ultimate success
- Create a process centered around each customer’s unique needs that helps create raving fans of their product who then promote their solution and buy more
- Improve retention business and increase net promoter score
Access Customer-Centric Templates
Building Experience Sites couldn't be easier. Simply select a CXera Experience template from our library and refine it to meet the needs of each new customer using components that are configured to the needs of your organization. For example, the Onboarding Experience template includes components such as:
- Customer Status Gauge
- Customer Success Team Contacts
- Net Promoter Score Survey
- Webconference Access Including Best Practices and Training
- Customer Contracts and Reports
Rely on Wizard-Driven Experience Creation
Let the simple-to-use Experience wizard guide you step-by-step through the creation of an Experience Site and you can go live in minutes. You can also create Experience Sites using templates connected to your existing content sources and tools. For example, automatically create an experience from a web conference call you just hosted.
Understand Revenue Trends, Improve Customer Experience
We’ve designed CXera Experience Sites to guide your customer through every phase while providing you in-depth analytics for better decision making.
With CXera, you are able to:
- Track customer signals and NPS experience at every step of the customer’s journey
- Understand impact of customer experience on revenue trends
- Compare across Experience Sites by quarters to spot what’s working and not working over time
CXera Fits Within Your Current Workflow and Tools
CXera fits the workflow of your staff and customers by integrating with your company website and other popular applications. Back to the example Case Study:
MooseCorp has successfully used CXera Onboarding Experiences from their company collaboration platform. Now, they begin using CXera Experiences to improve other aspects of their customer journey, including the following:
- A website visitor requests a personalized Contact Experience Site to support their research
- When MooseCorp announces a new feature to their SaaS product on a webinar, the Marketing department creates an Event Experience Site to keep webinar attendees engaged before, during and after the event
- A prospective customer has requested a demo. The MooseCorp Sales team doesn’t even have to leave their CRM in order to create a Deal Experience Site that supports this new sales opportunity to support a superior buyer experience.
- A new customer has signed up for the MooseCorp product, so the Customer Success team creates an Onboarding Experience Site to support the new customer launch, directly from a collaboration platform.
What Makes CXera Unique?
- Internal users have a single Dashboard to see across all of your organization’s Experience Sites to drive better collaboration. They can also filter to see all Experience Sites for a particular customer at once.
- Our patent-pending microsite generator and Experience monitoring system provides recommendations to improve the customer experience.
- Ready-made Experience templates make it easy to create Experience Sites in minutes.
- Our AI-driven CXassistant can make recommendations and, if permitted, take action to optimize Experience Sites.
- CXera offers built-in integrations with your company’s website and popular services.
Go to Market Partners
Our go to market partners are experts in helping companies navigate the move to digital selling and buying. At CXera, we believe that great people and proven processes, combined with content and technology, can have a rapid and dramatic impact on your business.
Here is an ever-expanding list of companies we work with to deliver on enablement and customer experience business outcomes:
Sales & Customer Enablement Community (CXera partner)
In association with CXera LLC, www.cxenablement.org is a thought leader community website that serves as a collection of best practices from professionals that truly live sales and customer enablement. Their work illustrates how highly collaborative definition, execution, and refinement of best practices deliver real results to both sellers and customers.
Thanks and good selling!